Curious About Hydration Therapy?
Get the answers to frequently asked questions
The benefits vary according to the IV you choose. However, no matter which treatment you get, you will absorb the vitamins and nutrients much faster than if you took them orally. This is because injecting the solution directly into the bloodstream allows it to bypass the digestive system.
We do not currently accept insurance of any type. However, we frequently offer promotions to help clients get affordable treatment.
There are no serious side effects of hydration treatments. However, some clients experience bruising, redness or tenderness around the injection site.
Our licensed Registered Nurses will carry out your treatment and our medical doctor will be on call.
Depending on which IV therapy you choose, your infusion will take between 25 and 45 minutes.
(For NAD+ IVs, infusion time varies on the individual’s tolerability and the dosage. The average infusion time for 1,000 mg is two hours, but can range anywhere from one to four hours. Infusions that last greater than four hours will be charged an additional $50 per hour).
Our mobile hydration therapy can be administered to anyone experiencing dehydration and/or in need of vitamin therapy, however the patient must be over the age of 18.
Yes. Our Registered Nurses will have an electronic consent form, on a tablet, for you to sign in person, when they arrive at your location.
We kindly ask that you cancel within three hours of your appointment time to avoid the $75 cancellation fee. Changes may be made one hour prior to your scheduled appointment at no charge, but RN availability is not guaranteed.
Give the gift of health and wellness. Perfect for anyone and any occasion. IV Wellness Hydration gifts are available in any amount and can be used towards any of our IV treatments or vitamin injections!
- IV Wellness services offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. IV Wellness does not offer medical advice; always consult your physician before beginning any treatment or therapy program.
- IV Wellness does not share any information you provide with third parties. Our policy is not to sell or loan any private data. Should we wish to use any personal information, for any reason other than in connection with your specific treatment, it will only be by specific request to you and with your approval.
- IV Wellness collects data through our web forms, phone, tablet, or email to keep internal records and to send you important or relevant information. Your information is used to send you appointment reminders, and inform you of special offers and services.
- IV Wellness has put in place data protection measures and procedures to ensure that your information is not accessible by any unauthorized person.
- IV Wellness does not retain any credit card or financial data.
- IV Wellness services are to be used as part of a healthy lifestyle and should not be substituted for exercise or a balanced diet. Used in conjunction with this, it can help with overall health and well-being.
Currently Serving Palm Beach & Broward Counties
Our experienced, professional Registered Nurses come directly to your desired location.
Whether at home, the office, poolside, on a yacht, or even a private island, IV Wellness will be there!
Your RN will complete a brief medical screening before providing treatment, tailoring each IV to the individual patient’s needs.